Going around in circles? Educate yourself on how to use roundabouts correctly.
- With over two dozen roundabouts in Cayman, knowing how to use them is key, no matter what vehicle you are in.
- Always use indicators when approaching and exiting the roundabout, so people know where you are intending to go.
- Yield to traffic already on the roundabout.
- Always travel around the roundabout in a clockwise direction.
- For multi-lane roundabouts, stay in the left lane if taking the first or second exit and take the right for any exits exceeding that.
- Make sure you know how to use Cayman’s new 3-lane roundabout by watching this video.